Veterinarian Employment Opportunities
Are you a practicing veterinarian looking for a new challenge? Are you near the end of veterinary school, excited to get started in veterinary practice? Bellevue Animal Clinic has an opportunity for you.
“Advanced Technology. Compassionate Care.” That has been Bellevue Animal Clinic’s mission since it’s inception in 2004. Our mission has been so welcomed by the good people of Acadiana that we are opening a position for a 5th veterinarian. Whether an experienced veterinarian or a new veterinary graduate, Bellevue Animal Clinic has something to offer.
Mentorship for new or recent veterinary graduates: Currently, we have 4 full-time veterinarians, 1 part-time veterinarian and 1 administrative veterinarian whose graduation dates range from Class of 1994 to as recent as Class of 2019. Our goal is to help you develop your confidence as a veterinarian and become a valued team member.
More experienced veterinarians: We have a caseload that offers unique medical and surgical challenges in a veterinary team atmosphere. Our goal is to never let you get bored and to “pass a good time” all the while.
We are excited about some upcoming events:
- First, we hope to break ground on our new expansion in the next few weeks. This expansion will increase our total facility to a little over 10,000 sq. ft.
- Second, we are excited to announce the addition of laparoscopic surgery. We are certain our patients will benefit from the decreased pain, smaller incisions and faster recovery time of laparoscopic surgery.
- Third, now that lockdowns and quarantines are behind us, we hope to expand our regenerative medicine cases that include stem cell therapy, PRP and laser therapy.
- Dental suite with dental radiographs, Midmark’s VetPro1000,
- Surgical suite with two full service surgery tables,
- Treatment room has 3 wet tables with anesthesia/oxygen access,
- In-House lab has all Idexx equipment for blood, urine and snap tests,
- Imaging – DR radiographs and ultrasound,
- Other equipment such as Tono Pen. Freeze Pen, otoscopes / ophthalmoscopes and a few others.
Benefits and Schedule:
- Starting salary is $110,000, annually for new graduates. Open for discussion with experienced veterinarians, depending on experience.
- Housing – 12 months rent free in 4BR, 2BA home with 2,300 sq.ft. on 1 acre lot with fenced back yard. (Value $18,000).
- Allowances for CE, health insurance, and dues for local, state and national veterinary organizations.
- 4 ½ day work week. 3-day weekends every other week.
If you are interested in being part of a fun veterinary team and using all your veterinary skills, please give us a call at 337-942-7126 or email us at email@example.com.
Come meet our staff.
Come visit our facility.
Come be a part of Bellevue Animal Clinic.